If you have any Nikkor glass laying around the new Fotodiox Fusion Smart AF adapter will let you use Nikon AF-I/AF-S lens on your Sony E-mount mirrorless camera with full autofocus, aperture control, image stabilization, and EXIF data. It is now shipping from B&H Photo.
- Sophisticated breakthrough aperture control system enables Sony camera full electronic control of Nikon AF-I and AF-S lenses for Auto, Aperture Priority, and Program AE modes.
- Sony camera can record EXIF data from Nikon AF-I and AF-S lenses.
- Auto focus in high-speed and low-speed modes with Nikon AF-I and AF-S lenses.
- Powered VR image stabilization in compatible lenses.
- Compatible with all manual vintage Nikon F mount lenses.
- Infinity focus guaranteed for all Nikon lenses.
- Aluminum construction with integrated baseplate and 1/4-20″ mount for supporting longer and heavier lenses
- Full aperture control