The Elinchrom EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS for Sony In Stock at B&H Photo.
EL-Skyport Plus HS Features
- Large LCD with unique, real-time display of remote flash power settings
- Easy access buttons and rotation ring for fast setup and control
- 20 Channels, 4 Groups for Normal and Speed Sync Modes
- Hi-Sync, up to 1/8000sec with Sony, Canon and Nikon cameras
- Extended working range up to 656ft (200m)
- AF Illuminator and sure-lock mounting foot
- USB port for future-proof upgrades
Frequency Band : 2.4 GHz
Channels : 40; (20 in Normal mode – green / 20 in Speed mode – red)
Groups : 4: 1, 2, 3, 4
Flash synchronization :
Normal: limited to the native X-sync of your camera
Hi-Sync mode: up to a 1/8000 sec.*
2nd curtain sync: only Canon
Range : Up to 200m (656’) for triggering
AF Assist Beam : Yes
Foot for Sony hotshoe (19371) Canon hotshoe (19366) and Nikon hotshoe (19367)
Mini-USB for firmware updates
2.5 mm remote release
Power source : 2x AA batteries
Indicators and Controls :
LCD screen display:
Sync mode, group, channel, ODS activation, Hi-Sync activation, shutter mode, remaining battery power, flash unit name, flash unit ID, flash unit power level, flash unit modelling level.
Group selection, test, rotation ring to change values, confirmation, on/off and refresh.
There are also 4 buttons with variable functionality:
Power +/-, Modelling lamp off/prop/free, Individual unit selection and setup on the dashboard. Menu up, menu down and exit in the setup menu.
Dimensions : 84.1 x 68.3 x 58.5 mm (3.3 x 2.7 x 2.3”)
Weight : 120 g ( 0.27 lbs.) without batteries